Read First!

If you are a student, or parent of a student, in any of Mr. Scott's 2009-2010 Grade 11 classes, including Advanced Placement Language & Composition, you are in the WRONG place!

Please continue to the appropriate blog by clicking on the correct link below:

Eleventh Grade Enlgish

AP English 11 Language & Composition

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Testing, Testing...

"I never think of myself as an icon. What is in others' peoples' minds isn't in my mind. I just do my thing."~Audrey Hepburn (from Nicole B's essay)
What a wonderful collection of student work I've have the opportunity to read! After reviewing and grading student Portfolio Scrapbooks, I have decided not to administer a final ELA assessment to ALL eighth graders on House 1. (The district does not have an "official" assessment which we are directed to give at the end of eighth grade.) Some students, however, will be taking a test on the last day of school, June 24.

The following students need to come prepared to take an assessment based on two criteria; either they
1. failed to turn in a Scrapbook Portfolio, thereby earning a zero (0), or

2. submitted a Portfolio Scrapbook which earned a 75 (out of 100) or less.
Read Up and Write On!

0 comments: